-
May 6th, 2004, 11:49 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I am really considering showing on Sunday. Do I have to preregister? Was thinking about doing the outside show also
-
May 6th, 2004, 02:04 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Registration is available for the Outdoor Judged Showfield at the event. Gates open at 8 am.
I may be interested in showing Sunday, too.
Eric, we'd probably be in the same class:
Civic 2dr Mild
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/pdf/2004_CCCH_Classes.pdf
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 06, 2004 11:12 AM: Message edited by: billd25 ]</font>
-
May 6th, 2004, 03:56 PM
#3
Inactive Member
anyone going? Kyle with the red Cavy and I got a room..were gonna be in the new outdoor judged field...just seeing who all is going...
-
May 6th, 2004, 05:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Eric, I can't tell if there will be judging on Sunday or not...
I'm searching the website now, and can't see when judging is
at carlisle, didn't they judge on saturday and announce winners on sunday.
-
May 6th, 2004, 05:43 PM
#5
Inactive Member
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 06, 2004 03:01 PM: Message edited by: billd25 ]</font>
-
May 6th, 2004, 06:01 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Just got an email back from them
You can show on Sunday, but judging is Saturday only.
-
May 7th, 2004, 12:06 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Bill what do you think? Either way works for me, thats gay though, that means you have to come back Sunday to get a award [img]frown.gif[/img] I should be good for either day though. Judged or not doesnt matter to me
-
May 7th, 2004, 03:54 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Bill if you want to head down early Sunday let me know. It would be cool to have someone to drive down with
-
May 8th, 2004, 01:58 AM
#9
Inactive Member
i will only be down there saturday, only because i gotta work on sunday, and i think i'm going with the non-judged field....because 1. No chance that i'll win anyway....and 2. if (like i said, no chance) i would happen to win ::chuckles:: i wouldn't be there to get the award. and also, are we meeting up at all and then following in a group, or are we doing our own thing (i think we should group-it)
-
May 9th, 2004, 12:09 AM
#10
Inactive Member
hey, i'll prably be goin saturday and sunday. what time r u guys goin and what day? - which highway would u go on, maybe we can meet at an exit.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks